Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Awesome husband.




So, see these two bushes... okay, well one bush and one stumpy dead thing..  well, I've wanted them gone for quite some time.  They prohibit you from seeing the front door from the street, which I find extremely unwelcoming.   From a practicality standpoint, it also makes it a big pain getting out of the car and walking to the porch.   I have to sqeeeeeze by the car and try not to get in the dirt.   So, my plan has been to somehow rip out these two items, and extend the walkway out, so that I can actually get out of the car and step onto stones rather than dirt.

So why is this called Awesome Husband?  Because I walked outside to see my awesome hubby doing this:



haha, gotta love his glasses sliding down his nose like an old man.  :p   Anyway, doesn't it just really open up that entry?


I can't wait to find some really nice flagstone, or pavers, or slate (the possibilities are endless!) and create that extended walkway.
So.  Excited.   =)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com