Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Big, Giant, Cardboard letters




My husband and I were strolling through JoAnn's the other day on our date night (gotta love a man who will walk through a fabric store with you, rather than going to a movie!)... we came across these awesome Big, Giant, Cardboard letters.

I painted the letters a blue to match dresser in the boys' bedroom. 



I love love love this dresser.  My mom and I picked it up from the AS-IS section of IKEA, for about $100 off the retail price.  *SCORE!*   :)   A bonus is that it is actually real wood.
and... it has these adorable yellow striped drawer liners.




So after painting the letters blue with plain jane craft paint, I attached these sticky photo hangers to the back.




Before: 



and...... WALA!


Total paid:  $8.95 per letter and leftover craft paint: free.   For less than $20, a new look to their walls.  :)Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com