Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, Ya'll! :)

I hope everyone had a great day with their families.  This afternoon/evening, we drove down to Galveston Island and did a little shopping and grabbed dinner.

If you ever visit the island, a must visit is Murdoch's Bathhouse on Seawall Blvd.  See info HERE .  It is a large giftshop with some of the COOLEST beach-y items, at REALLY cheap prices.   I mean, adorable starfish for only about $3.   Coral of all shapes and sizes for a variety of prices, meaning even someone on a really cheap budget can find some.  Awesome.  You can even buy a beer and relax on their deck ON the ocean...  the whole place is on piers out over the Gulf.   I of course, did not indulge in the beer since I am carrying a wee-one. 


I did, however, do a little Mother's day shopping for myself, and this is what I picked up:

One of those adorable starfish

an awesome blue coral


and an ADORABLE platter with the cutest two crabs



I can't wait to give everything its own special little place in our home.

Hope your day was just as great!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com