I am not savvy about gadgets but i've been reading reviews online on various brands and this is what I want. (Here is a good review ) The Canon EOS Rebel xsi is said to be ideal for travellers becuase it's small, light and easy to carry around; it has one-touch controls for quick manual settings; high ISO and image stabilization feature; and a large LCD for better viewing.
Check out the specs:
12 megapixel sensor
Compatible with all Canon EOS lenses
3.5 photos per second
ISO settings from 100 to 1600
Maximum shutter speed of 1/4000th of a second
1.6 times crop factor
Stores photos on SD memory cards
9-point autofocus system
Dust control system
3.0" live view LCD
Enhanced dynamic range
Compatible with all Canon EOS lenses
3.5 photos per second
ISO settings from 100 to 1600
Maximum shutter speed of 1/4000th of a second
1.6 times crop factor
Stores photos on SD memory cards
9-point autofocus system
Dust control system
3.0" live view LCD
Enhanced dynamic range
I am aching for this badly but it is so expensive. I love that I can use it on Auto Mode and get fantastic photos while learning photography. But then all I really want is a camera that can shoot high-quality photos. What do you think? Does any of you have this cam? And what do you suggest? Thanks :)
