Thank you for the birthday wishes yesterday. I had a fun and food filled day and it was wonderful. My hubby took me junking for treasures, we relaxed with the kids and my parents made me a heart stopping meal of steak with sauteed mushrooms and onions, a side of linguine with alfredo sauce and sourdough bread. I'm not sure it gets much better than enjoying a meal like that with my family.
We topped all that off with ice cream cake. Have I mentioned we love to eat over here?
The winner of my surprise gift is Laura of White Spray Paint .
I'll be contacting you for your mailing address so I can send a package your way. :-)
There was no fooling you smart ladies, I was born in 1978, the same year Grease came out and all those great songs were on the radio. And now I'm off to change the playlist back. It was fun for a day but....back to normal.