Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Some advice..

Good morning! The sun is shining here today, such a beautiful day.


I've asked you for advice before and I'm going to do it again! We recently bought a schoolhouse light for the Everything Room and I love the light but I'm not sure if it should stay. After it was installed, I got to thinking maybe it would look better in the kitchen. It's not an easy light to install so before I ask hubby to move it, I want to get your opinions! Pretty please?!




This is what it looks like in the room.....do you see Spidey hanging out?




Yeah, this is what I saw when I woke up this morning and came downstairs. If that's not a scary way to start the day, I don't know what is.....





And this is the light in the kitchen (which used to be in the everything room).....




From the other direction.....okay that thing has to go, he's freaking me out.



Ahhh, much better.








So what do you think? The blue on the schoolhouse light would match the kitchen ceiling, which could be a good or a bad thing. It might look nice...or blend too much. I'm not into matchy matchy but the light blue on the light in front of the aqua door is throwing me off a bit.


Ack! Help me!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com