Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fall Mantel

Sept 2, 2010 ... Otherwise known as 90210 (hehe)
means..... Time for FALL!   :)   At least in our household.  I couldn't hold out any longer.

I spent today pulling out the black and orange rubbermaids from the garage.
Don't tell me I'm the only one who uses color coordinated storage totes!

Our new Fall Mantel:


Over the Summer, it looked more like this:


It was actually pretty simple with only a hint of Summer.


I added some ceramic pumpkins..



Some scrap decorator fabric in Fall-ish colors..



Some sticks for a little organic element..


And a cheery Happy Fall Sign.


And with that, I'm callin' it done.. at least for another month.  :)
When October hits I'll be adding in a little spooky to the mix.

Have you guys started decorating for Fall yet??


Linking up to:
Transformation Thursday @ http://www.theshabbychiccottage.net/


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com