This is a super easy, and really cute -in my opinion- way to keepsake sonogram photos.
I came up with this idea for storing all three of my boys' sonograms by seeing this single version at Southern Comfort in a Northern Life
Hers is actually matted really cute, with "Love at First Sight" in it's own matted area.
I opted for the easy way out, keeping in mind that I'd be redoing this once the new baby arrives, with the correct birth date, name, and a further along sonogram.
I simply used double sided tape to stick paper copies of the sonograms in order of oldest child to youngest. Overtime sonogram photos usually turn black when exposed to light, so it is a good idea to make a copy.
Overall, I think it turned out really cute, and it's a great way to display an item that might normally be stored away in a filing cabinet.
:)
Linking up to:
