Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Today's activities

I've decided to start another project around here, because.. you know, I have NOTHING else going on, and absolutely NO other projects to finish up.  

Okay, well you guys know that isn't entirely accurate.  *Insert one of those famous blushing smiley faces here*

So what am I going to be working on??

Trying to turn our really non-existent entry way into something that will work for our family.  We currently have a basket overrun with shoes, a doormat to catch dirt, and a shelf with pegs that falls off the wall every time I try to hang something on it.   Yeah.  It ain't workin'.

I have mega dreams of a phenomenal, knock your socks off entry.

Oh the organization...

Pottery Barn

I'd love to NOT be embarrassed when we have unexpected guests.

Domino
haha.

I really just want something beautiful.

Landry & Arcari

Or, you know... somewhere nice to decorate for the Holidays.

Good Housekeeping

Dreamy eh? But see, my issue here is budget.  I have exactly this much to work with:  $0.

haha!   Yep.  ugh.  Can you say broke?  Perhaps you've noticed my addition of Google ads to try and make maybe 5 bucks a month? haha.   I need something to fuel my decorating obsession!!!

So why even start this new project?  Well, I have a few things in the garage I think I can re-purpose, some left over paint from other projects, and perhaps not the Know-How, but a Major-Want-To.  I also now have a school aged child, and we NEED some organization in our lives.

We'll see how this goes.

I shall check back later with progress!  ..... hopefully.   :)  Hope you all have a fan-tabulous day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com