Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Most unconventional stocking EVER.

Oh face it, you know you're thinking about Christmas too.


Right?


Well, I was thinking about stockings this morning.  We all have matching stockings, and since we'll be having a new member of the family this year, I'll need to add another stocking to the pile.

Only thing is, I doubt I'll be able to find a matching one.  So, I got to thinking that I'll just make all of us new ones.

Enter google image search to come up with ideas.

I found this over at Southern Living, and just had to share.


I think this is just hilarious. 

My husband would think I had officially lost my mind.  We're already into unofficial territory, and I'm sure this would bump me right over the line.  LOL.  So quirky and fun though!

-Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com