Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Cookies...


I cannot wait to start making Christmas Cookies!

Which is kind of odd, because as I have said before, I am not the baker in the family.

But how can a girl resist when there are so many great recipes and beautiful cookies to be made!










All of these came from Taste Of Home and I want to try my hand at all of them!


And even though this recipe isn't for a cookie, or require baking (score!), I want to try this one too...


Frozen Hot Chocolate


Yum!

I have promised myself (and Will) that I won't start any new projects (baking is definitely a project for me and the kitchen bears the brunt of it) until I am finished decorating for Christmas and all of the empty bins are out of the garage (ie: the workshop) and back under the house.

I am thiiiiis close to being done, and then the baking is on!


Have you started your Christmas Cookie baking yet?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com