Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Operation Simple Christmas Decorating :: Day 1


Decorating this year has gotten off to a slow start.
But, I am ready to get going.

So, today, I am working in the Music Room, Dining Room and Hallway.
This is how it looks at 9:00 this morning.


I have vacuumed and cleaned the carpet and cleared out all the stuff.


I haven't spent but $5 on some glittery ornaments from Wal-Mart,
I am only using what will be found somewhere within all these boxes! 
(There are at least 12 boxes, you can't see them all. They are around the corner).
Yikes!


By the end of the day, I hope to post the afters.
Stay tuned.

I will remember Mary as I work in here today.


Have a wonderfully blessed, joyful and productive day making YOUR home!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com