Thursday, February 15, 2007

one proud mama here

Just taking a pause to do a little jig and brag about my boys, because they're headed to the science fair at Western.So much time and energy went into their science project, but it was all worth it. Seventh grade has meant more work and much less play than they were expecting so let's just say they both needed a bit of "that a boy" to spur them on.
Isn't that so true how even as adults just a kind word or a pat on the back from friend or stranger is all it takes for any of us to continue on with a new song in our heart and a pep in our step.
I know I've appreciated everyone who has said kind words about the direction I've been taking. Letting Blossom Sundries go to take on my art adventure full time wasn't an easy decision, but it was the growth my heart desired, and you can't deny the heart.So great job boys, mama is proud!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com