
With my jaw still swollen and aching from the tooth extraction I'm surprised the beinning of this journal was even thought about.But I've been day dreaming of warmer weather and planting tons of sunflower seeds throughout the fields. I look forward to seeing my favorite blue birds lite upon the fresh blooms in the field and maybe just maybe I can snap a few close-ups this year.Anyhow, everything I start to work on is all about flowers and birds.

I look forward to sitting on the front porch steps sipping on ice tea and playing a little baseball with the boys. I so miss the long walks on warm summer nights. But most of all I can't wait to sit on top of the hill near the little cemetery & watch the most colorful sunsets, with my husband. It's amazing to me how how creative God is when it comes to painting the sky each one completely different than the night before. It would be interesting to make a collage every night in the summer using only the colors in the sunset from that night. Well, it's getting late and I'm starting to ramble.