Thursday, February 15, 2007


We were up until midnight trying to cram the last remaining minutes of consciousness into the Boy's science project, while they slept. I know, but how many parents really let the kids do all the work when it comes to science projects? My husband gets a bit excited to tell you the truth and secretly I don't think he would even care if they did any of the work, just as long as the project will produce a "WOW"! But that's a guy for you. Anyhow, the so called research the boys had been doing for the past month just wasn't enough, to make the cut. So I researched, printed, edited and typed some more. And then we prayed, prayed for snow, so we could have some extra time to work on this project. At 3 am the weather channel kept calling for it, but still no snow. I was starting to freak out a bit because I knew if they didn't call off school because of weather we were doomed, doomed I tell ya! But what do you know, it snowed! Whew, that was close. Now let's go sled, after the project is done!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com