Friday, July 13, 2007

breath palette.

Via Icing:



I know this isn't really a design-related entry at all, but I can't help myself from posting cool products I see online. I am constantly intrigued and drawn to items that come in interesting scents and flavors (like Demeter Fragrance and Japanese Kit Kat bars), so I was excited to see toothpaste by Breath Palette. It's a few bucks for a small travel tube, but they are something that I'd like to have a ton of lined up in my bathroom drawer. The toothpaste comes in a variety of fabulous uncommon flavors such as: Monkey Banana, Rose, Honey, Lavender, Indian Curry, Pumpkin Pudding, Cafe au Lait, Kyoto Style Tea, Bitter Chocolate, Fresh Yogurt, Cola, and L'Espresso, just to name a few (you can view the complete list of flavors here). They are available to buy in kits at Drugstore.com.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com