Designers/collections: 1. Comme des Garcons, 2. Chanel, 3. Kenzo, 4. Collette Dinnigan, 5. Louis Vuitton, 6. Jean Paul Gaultier, 7. Dries Van Noten, 8. Emanuel Ungaro, 9. Viktor & Rolf, and 10. Christian Lacroix. (Images from Style.com)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
the best of paris fashion week.
And so, the fashion weeks are now over. As far as all of the cities go, I have to say that sweet ole' Paris rocked it the hardest- so many ruffles and gorgeous shoes and bright colors and perfect silhouettes. Plus, the workmanship of many of the pieces/collections was just incredible. I admit there were a couple of major disappointments (anyone else totally confused by Alexander McQueen's choices this season?), but all-in-all, I adored the majority of the shows. Here are my top favorites, although there are quite a few of the shows I loved missing from here (Stella McCartney, Hermes, Yves St. Laurent, etc.) For the complete line-up of designers, click here.
Designers/collections: 1. Comme des Garcons, 2. Chanel, 3. Kenzo, 4. Collette Dinnigan, 5. Louis Vuitton, 6. Jean Paul Gaultier, 7. Dries Van Noten, 8. Emanuel Ungaro, 9. Viktor & Rolf, and 10. Christian Lacroix. (Images from Style.com)
Designers/collections: 1. Comme des Garcons, 2. Chanel, 3. Kenzo, 4. Collette Dinnigan, 5. Louis Vuitton, 6. Jean Paul Gaultier, 7. Dries Van Noten, 8. Emanuel Ungaro, 9. Viktor & Rolf, and 10. Christian Lacroix. (Images from Style.com)
Labels:
style me pretty