Today was a lazy day. I feel like not going anywhere and just staying in my bed. After doing my work, I looked around bedroom designs that I love. These are my finds:
photo from: HGTV(designer: Andreas Charalambous)
This contemporary bedroom makes use of a Japanese-inspired bed and a Nelson bench with very minimal accessories. This design is very relaxing though I would have liked the chair to have a rich color.
This bedroom is gorgeous. It's breezy and calming. Love that ball of light and the breakfast table on the rug. Wouldn't mind adding just a touch of color or an oversized black and white photo on the wall. I might also change the beige bedding into yellow or white. But I love the layout of this room. So spacious!
South Shore Furniture Cosmos Black Platform Bedby bedroomfurnituremart
I'm not usually into dark tones when it comes to the bedroom (or any room of the house I guess) but the black and red coordination in this room caught my eye. The lines are simple and defined and the bold color of the pieces perfectly bring life to the pale walls and floors.
This one is an adorable bed. I'm not too crazy about canopy beds but this is one is subtle. Love the colors and the floral / stripe accents on the bedding. Love the accessory and the chandelier isn't too overwhelming. The green walls work with the dainty white bed. I really like this bedroom. It's so fresh and calming.
Fashion Bed Group Casey Daybedby bedroomfurnituremart
I like this daybed because it looks neat and functional too. This would work for smaller bedrooms or even in the living room or in any empty space in the house, especially if you need additional storage.


Photo from: Remodeling My Space
Another contemporary bedroom with funky simplicity. Notice that light fixture on the ceiling? This room uses very simple lines and light shades of beige for calmness. That flat screen wall TV sure didn't hurt.

