Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pillow Love

Good morning everyone! I'm sitting here with my second cup of coffee, trying to get moving today. I hope you all are having a great start to your day. I can't complain too much, the sun is shining outside, ahhhhh. Yesterday I finally got around to making those pillows. It felt so good to cross another thing off my sidebar list! The only thing left for this room now is the door, yay!



My original plan was to make some fancy pillows with ruffles or ball fringe. My kids are total pillow abusers so I went simple and plain. At my house, pillows end up on the floor and carried around by their fringe. Since this room is where the kids hang out a lot, sturdier pillows were needed! I think they came out okay though, what do you think?


Here is the before:


With a nice throw and pillows:







So now when my son picks up a pillow with the intent of smacking his sisters with it, I won't have to worry about delicate trim being ruined.

The aqua toile was the starting point for the entire room so it's wonderful to see it in there finally. I hope you all have a great day. We have a half day of school here today so I need to get off this chair!


I almost forgot about the pillow parade today! Be sure and stop by Ask Kari & Kijsa to see more wonderful pillows.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com