Okay, well I still need to do something with that 80's light, and I might change out the rug, but for now let's just consider it done. :)
The door with the windows is actually our front door, with the other door leading to the garage. I like that you can't see our hooks and mess from the front door, but it is still easily accessible.
Let's take a closer look, shall we?
There are two double hooks on the top coat rack, and three single hooks on the bottom rack, as seen in this unadorned version.
I envision my husband and I using the taller rack this winter, and our boys using the bottom rack. It is at just the right height that they should be able to hang up their own backpacks and coats.
The ledge is perfect to hold library books that need to be returned.
I wrapped the mural around the two small walls, from the staircase wall.
A few of the limbs are carried over onto the front door wall.
Comfy place to sit.... Check.
Place to hang your hat..... check.
Something different and unique... check.
And, finally, a little glimpse at what this space looked like on closing day:
Definitely 'Ours' now. :)
Thanks for looking!!
-Courtney
Linking up to:
